For Halloween when we decided on our costumes we realized that they would be either really lame and stupid or really awesome. I think it was a little bit os both they were really fun ideas but it didn't work out as we had planned. We thought since this is Brandon's first year at optometry school that we should have costumes that corresponds with Optometrists.
Here is Krew as a Retina scope:
Here is Gray as an Eyeball:
Krew giving Gray an "Eye Exam"
And Brandon and I were Glasses, (If you ask Brandon what we were for halloween he would tell you that we were a right Hypertrope)
Here is a family photo of us all at trunk or treating:

Since most of our costumes were very difficult to maneuver in we decided to go as an" Eye pod" for the family halloween dance.




6 comments:
Diedre, you look so cute!
This is super creative and awesome. You should tell me what to do for halloween next year. I stink at thinking of those things. McKay thought the eye costumes were extra funny.
You guys are so funny. I love it!
Krew looks SO different. He's so big. I can't wait to see him in a few days!!
Wow! I think those costumes beat the Mario costumes you guys did last year. You guys are very creative ahaha love the little "retina Scope"
Those costumes are brillantly creative. Love them!
Post a Comment