We painted two rooms in our house. This is the first time that Brandon had EVER painted in his life and I don't really know much about painting . Thanks to some advise from my sister about what kind of paint to get and our wonderful friends who came over and helped us paint, I think it turned out pretty good. here are some before, during and after photos.
Living room before:
During: Krew wanted to help SO badly so we took turns letting him help.






I decided to give him his own little paint brush and some water in a cup and his own wall, It kept him occupied for about a min. but he sure did like that min.
After:
The boys room before:
During: Don't I have the sweetest hubby!! Brandon, I love you too.




8 comments:
Diedre- your living room looks FABULOUS! You have just inspired me to change a few things at home! It is so fun that you did it together too! Your home is beautiful and so is your family! I MISS YOU!
looks AWESOME!!!! i love the brown and the pillows really pop now. i also love the family frame arrangement!looks great!
the living room is definitely the hardest and takes the longest - so good job on getting that done first! I love to paint and it's fun to add color to your house - good job!
Wow! Diedre and Brandon your paint job looks great! Couldn't tell on skype how good it looks. Great job.
That looks awesome! I've never really painted before either, and am incredibly nervous to try... But you guys seem like pros! Way to go.
Deej! The paint looks so good. I love it. You say you aren't good at decorating, but you ARE!
Died! I really love the colors you chose! I particularly love the way you did the living room/doorway area. I love mixing up colors like that. It's very aesthetically pleasing to my eyeballs! I'm excited to see it in person when I get my fanny there to see you!!! :)
It looks awesome! Good job you guys!
Post a Comment