Here are our goals and my before and after pictures (Brandon just refused me to put his on because he wants his pictures to be more drastic I think he looks really good, I wish he would let me put up his pictures:
Brandon's Goals:
Lose 35 lbs
exercise everyday for at least 1/2 hour
Eat healthy meals
Start and finish a book
Personal prayers every morning and night
Family scripture study every night
Go to Temple at least once a month
Diedre's Goals:
Lose 10 lbs
Tone muscles especially my abs
eat healthier
exercise every day
Start and finish a book
Personal prayers every morning and night
Family scripture study every night
Go to Temple at least once a month
Organize house
Before: (as I was putting these pictures on Krew tunes to me and points to my before picture and said I don't like that one, then points to my after picture and said I like that one haha, Thanks Krew. I know I hate this before picture too, I wish I could burn it!!)
And After:
If you want to read more about our 8 week challenge please go to www.mixersnutrition.blogspot.com and while you are there you can vote for us to win!!! It was really really fun and we plan on sticking with our diets for a long time!!




11 comments:
Diedre- you are a true beauty! way to go! I think I am going to mention this to ben, because I am feeling gross and having a hard time getting this baby weight off! You look so happy in your after picture! I just love you!
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go chica! I wish I looked as good as your before, you looked great then and fabulous now! I voted for ya!
I'm pretty sure I've voted for you guys everyday! Hope you win! You guys look great!
Woo woo! Yay Diedre! You always look good, silly. I wasn't brave enough to take a before picture and I'm still attempting to lose my baby weight. Maybe we'll try this! You go guys. Awesome. :)
You look fantastic and I haven't really seen Brand in a while, but I'm sure he looks great too! Jordan said he's been doing really well! Makes me want to be better at our exercising and eating habits.
Way to go Diedre! You look amazing! You're still the tiny little thing you have always been!
You look HOT Diedre! You guys are a motivation to us. Great job! I will get on and vote right now!
Hot Mama! You look amazing!
Way to go! You look great, and even more importantly, it sounds like you feel great and are really happy. I clicked on to the website for a second and it looks like Brandon won! How exciting!
What exactly was this program? Did you have to only eat certain things? Please share more details!!!
Awesome!I love that you posted this...You both did a fabulous job!Keep up the great work:)
Post a Comment