Sunday, April 10, 2011

Interview with Krew

Today we decided to have a little interview with Krew, he was being so funny and cute so we decided to record it. It reminds me of when I was little and my parents would record us having interviews with my dad after church. Here is the interview that we had with him.




Also lately Krew has been getting his play phone and saying "Super Why is calling" Then having a full conversation "with Super Why" I was able to catch a little of the conversation that he usually has. P.S. Super Why is a show on PBS.


6 comments:

Gretchen said...

Krew is so smart! I love him! He is so hilarious.

Brooks said...

Of course we know who Super Why is! The real question is, does Krew know who Caillou is? If so, I am sorry.

Super cute kid, by the way.

The Sullengers said...

I love that he says he loves mom more and then dad! Total crackup! What a fun idea!

alyssa said...

That is so fun! He's such a cutie, and what a good idea to have interviews with them, I'm sure you'll have an awesome collection when he gets older! I might have to steal your idea :)

Cannon Clan said...

he is so cute and such a great talker!!

CRZN GMA said...

Awsome videos! What a good idea. I'm sure he'll love it when you show those to his girlfriends! Keep the videos coming!

PS I don't think your couch is going to stay new very long.... Just sayin'.... The voice of experience.