Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lights out!

Yesterday and today Brandon's school didn't have power, a huge storm took out power for over 4500 homes in the memphis area... (luckily our power was only out for 2 hours.) But because Brandon didn't have school that meant he was at home with us all day, AWESOME!! We have had so much fun having him home with us. We have been having a great time being able to spend some quality time as a family. Yesterday we went to the park and Brandon played disc golf with a friend while we walked with them. It was nice to get out and get some exercise. And then today we went bowling, this was Krew's first time bowling and he did a GREAT job. Every time we would try to help him he would say "No I don't need any help I can do it by myself." a few times he wanted to try with out using the ball ramp to help it roll, and he actually did fairly well. Gray even took a few turns and he actually got a strike. Gray is much better than me and he is only a year old. After Gray would roll the ball he would try to run after it. it was really cute he wanted to do everything by himself too. Here are a few pictures of these last couple of days.


When we were leaving the bowling alley the manager turned to Krew and said "would you like to take home one of the pins that you busted?" Krew was really excited and loves it except it's really heavy so he can only hold it for a few seconds.




13 comments:

jana mae said...

Hey hey... I see some happy news in this post! :) Congrats you guys!!! Love you!

coolmomofseven said...

Three little pigs?!?!?! Congratulations!

The Sullengers said...

Congrats!!! How exciting!

Team Jogan said...

really?!?!?!? congrats!!!! i totally didnt catch that except by everyone elses comments! :)

Cyndie said...

YaY!! Congrats, this is crazy-you are my first friend to be having a third child...I think :o

I'm excited for you guys, can't wait to find out what you are having :)

The Huskinson's said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I hope you are feeling well! Also, your boys keep getting cuter and cuter!

Lant Family said...

Holy Cow-- I had NO clue!!! Congratulations! Looks like you have enjoyed your family time together bowling. Which bowling alley did you go to? I don't think the one we normally go to has those little ball ramp things.

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Thanks everyone. We are so excited!!
Heather: We went to Cotton bowl lanes. It's on Hwy 51 just passed stateline rd.

Oma said...

Congratulations on little pig #3. Even though we were slow to get the joke!! I am so happy to be having another grandchild!!! Your boys are adorable and you are a great mother!

Lindsey said...

Wow, that is great!! Congrats on the new one! How exciting. When is the due date? Bowling sure looked like fun, it really makes me want to go and take Daniel too! There is a chance my sister will move into your ward, so that would be cool, maybe we can meet up one day...

Gretchen said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Bart and Em said...

Congrats again! We are so excited for you guys!

Bowling looked like a blast. I love that the manager gave Krew the pin. So cute!

Bryson and Tara said...

I love how you just threw in that last little picture with no warning!

I really am very happy for you guys! Hope that you're feeling ok.

I love the bowling pics. It really made me want to take Sophie bowling. Miss you guys.