My Grazy is 3!! He turned 3 on the 3rd of April!
Then:
This picture shows his personality perfectly!! He is goofy, fun, smily, and always so happy!! He loves to dance, sing, Jump on the trampoline, Kick around balls, and ride bikes (he is very close to being able to ride a bike with out training wheels he is doing so good I'm so proud of him) *Update* He can ride a bike now as of May 1st he is very good at it and Loves to ride now** He is also my little helper, he loves to crack eggs, so that is his "job" every time I make anything with eggs, He's very good at it too. And every time I clean he loves to help me his favorite jobs are washing the windows, moping the floor and vacuuming. He is so much fun to be around always has a lot of energy! He makes life so enjoyable!!
Here are 20 questions that I asked him.
1. What is your favorite color? Red, (that's why the whole post is in red)
2. What is your favorite toy? Batman car
3. What is your favorite fruit? Grapes
4. What is your favorite tv show? Mickey Mouse clubhouse
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Hot Dogs
6. What is your favorite outfit? Incredibles shirt
7. What is your favorite game? Fish game
8. What is your favorite snack? Crackers
9. What is your favorite animal? Horse
10. What is your favorite song? Twinkle twinkle little star
11. What is your favorite book? Tickle Monster
12. Who is your best friend? Grant Curtis
13. What is your favorite cereal? Dora Cereal
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride Bikes
15. What is your favorite drink? Juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween, When I was Phineas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Sunny Bear, Bongo, Really big monkey blanket and small blue blanket
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? cereal and toast
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Hot dogs
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? big like daddy
Weight: 33 lbs
Height: 38 3/4"
Gray Had so many different ideas of what theme he wanted for his birthday party, it started out as just a blue party, he wanted everything blue, blue cake blue forks blue plate he was really excited about blue. Then Krew started giving him other ideas.
K-"Oh Gray you could have a soccer ball party"
G-"Yeah I want a soccer ball party"
Me- "sounds good"
K- "or you could have an avenger birthday party"
G- "No, I want a soccerball party...........ok, I want an avenger birthday party"
Me- "ok" (but really thinking I just did that last year for Krews birthday, could be fun again I guess)
K-"Oh I know Gray you could have a soccer ball and Avenger birthday party"
G- "YEAH"
me-"Um I think thats a little too much for mommy to handle you will need to just pick one"
G- "ok. I want a Spiderman birthday party"
Don't really know where that came from but, Thats what he decided and we went with it! We had a lot of fun. since his birthday was only a few days after we got home from Texas it was hard to get everything planned exactly how I imagined it but it was good and the only friend he wanted to invite was Grant his best friend (And Michele his sister)
| I am very proud of this sign! I love it so much!! |
![]() |
| I love this kid more though!!! |
![]() |
| mmmmmm Trying to fit a whole cupcake in his mouth! |
![]() |
| Just thought this was a sweet picture of Gray and Daddy!! They have a special bond!! |
![]() |
| Our attempt at a spiderman cake, not the best but Gray sure loved it!! |
![]() |
| All the kiddos in front of the giant spider web (Michele, Krew, Gray, Grant, and Bennett) |
Crawling through a spiderweb being careful not to get stuck
![]() |
We also had a piñata and I got a video of it but I couldn't get it to load it on here. I made the Piñata from a paper bag and that thing would NOT break, I thought for sure it would break really easily, But Brandon even took a turn and he had to hit it really hard like 5 times before it would break, and by that time all of the candy was shattered into millions of pieces, and some of the pieces broke out of the plastic and flew all over the carpet. It was eventful.
PRESENTS:
![]() |
| Gray was really excited about his Batman car from Grandma Sloan |
in the chaos I forgot to get pictures of the other gifts but thats not really what birthdays are about. They are about celebrating life!! I am so glad that Gray was born he is always happy and silly and has a smile on his face!! I love him so much, He brings a lot of joy and peace into this family!!
I LOVE YOU GRAZY GOO!!
Just some pictures of the decorations mostly for me.




















2 comments:
Such a fun day!! He is crazy cute (well all your boys are!!)
That cake is way cute! Give yourself some credit! :)
Diedre, you AMAZE me! I know I almost every single one of your posts...but it's true! You have such a talent for creating and decorating. It is most impressive! Happy birthday, you cute, happy little guy!
Post a Comment