I have a five year old......... weird!!!!
Here he is 5 years ago the day he was born
And here he is now. Such a handsome little boy!
Here are a few questions I asked Krew
1. What is your favorite color? Light Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Batman, Superman and Lizard guy action figures
3. What is your favorite fruit? Grapes
4. What is your favorite tv show? Power Rangers
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? PBJ's
6. What is your favorite outfit? Soccer ball shirt
7. What is your favorite game? UP video game
8. What is your favorite snack? Apples
Pixilated Mario
Mario hats and princess peach crowns
Gumba
Boo
Mushroom cupcakes
GAMES:
Playing mario bro and Mario cart
Smash the Gumbas
Dodge the ghosts
9. What is your favorite animal? Panda
10. What is your favorite song? Families can be together forever
11. What is your favorite book? The Monster who ate my peas
12. Who is your best friend? Big Jaxon Zolinger , and Michele Curtis
13. What is your favorite cereal? Golden Grahams
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride Bikes, and Jump on the trampoline
15. What is your favorite drink? Chocolate milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, because we celebrate Jesus' birthday and I get new toys and a toothbrush
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Floppy dog, pogo and turtle blanket
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza or Hamburgers
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Car racer
Krew is his dad! He is smart, funny, outgoing, social, logical, knows how to get what he wants, and LOVES video games!!
we had a mario birthday party for him the day before his birthday and we had a blast!!!
Here are the decorations! It was so fun planning this party!
Krew is his dad! He is smart, funny, outgoing, social, logical, knows how to get what he wants, and LOVES video games!!
we had a mario birthday party for him the day before his birthday and we had a blast!!!
Here are the decorations! It was so fun planning this party!
Pixilated Mario
Mario hats and princess peach crowns
Gumba
Mushroom cupcakes
Playing mario bro and Mario cart
Smash the Gumbas
Dodge the ghosts
I am so grateful for my krewser! He is so helpful and so sweet to me, not saying we don't have our moments, krew is very stubborn and knows what he wants and will FIGHT me for it. His stubbornness is a very good for him too. When he tries things he will keep trying until he gets it right. And when he does get something right he wants to show the world. He gets so excited about his accomplishments and loves to feel praise. Sometimes I think he does things nice for his brothers just so he can hear me say "you're so amazing krew thank you so much for_____ you're such a great kid," He will then put a big smile on his face and and say "uh huh." He also loves to say prayers he loves talking to his heavenly father, he is always the one that wont touch his food until we have blessed it. Rules are very important to him. I have to be very careful what I say to him because he will remember. He also loves to read, he gets so excited when we are out and about and can read something. he loves reading to his brothers Bob books. He is such a good big brother. Sometimes he doesn't realize that he's bigger than them so, he can get a little rough; but all boys are rough right? He is always willing to help them out and play games with them. He also really loves to be the boss and make his brothers do what he wants to do. But all in all I am so grateful for him and how smart, fun and sweet he is. I am so grateful to be his mother!! I am definitely going to miss him when he starts school Aug 8th!! Its coming up so fast.I know he will do great but I will be a mess that day!!
I love you so much Krew HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!










5 comments:
I am so thankful to be Krew's Aunt! He is definitely a very special little kid. I can't wait to see him again. Life is more fun with him around!
P.s. Amazing party Diedre! You are an awesome Mommy!
As always, your parties are INCREDIBLE! Such great pictures. And Krew is so adorable. Happy birthday, Krew!
What a FUN party! That is fabulous!
But what? School starts August 8th?!?!?! That's still summer! Craziness!
Looks like a fun party!
awesome!! your boys are lucky to have such a fun mom
Post a Comment