My Brother is leaving on a mission for the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. I'm sad to say good bye but So excited for him to learn, grow and teach those that would like to hear about the gospel. He's going to Richmond, Virginia and he's so excited, I'm very glad that I get to be here with him before he leaves. We are driving down to Utah today to take him to the MTC tomorrow. I'm so proud of him and all of his hard work. I know that he is going to be a GREAT missionary and they are going to LOVE him there. Something that's pretty interesting is that my Grandpa's family is from Virginia so he's going to be where some of our ancestors are from which I think is really neat, my grandpa is really excited to hear if he meets some family there. He was set apart last night and I feel like the spirit around him has changed. he already looks and acts more responsible it's really interesting to watch. It was a really neat experience to be there with him when he was set apart, the spirit was really strong and he now has this kind of glow. I have had other brothers who have gone on missions but I don't really remember all of this. I'm sure it happened but I was young and didn't really understand what everything meant. I'm excited to get letters from him and hear of all the wonderful experiences he is having there. I know there are people just waiting to hear from him. His family will be here supporting and loving him. I'm so proud of him and the decisions he is making in his life.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Elder Fuhriman
My Brother is leaving on a mission for the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. I'm sad to say good bye but So excited for him to learn, grow and teach those that would like to hear about the gospel. He's going to Richmond, Virginia and he's so excited, I'm very glad that I get to be here with him before he leaves. We are driving down to Utah today to take him to the MTC tomorrow. I'm so proud of him and all of his hard work. I know that he is going to be a GREAT missionary and they are going to LOVE him there. Something that's pretty interesting is that my Grandpa's family is from Virginia so he's going to be where some of our ancestors are from which I think is really neat, my grandpa is really excited to hear if he meets some family there. He was set apart last night and I feel like the spirit around him has changed. he already looks and acts more responsible it's really interesting to watch. It was a really neat experience to be there with him when he was set apart, the spirit was really strong and he now has this kind of glow. I have had other brothers who have gone on missions but I don't really remember all of this. I'm sure it happened but I was young and didn't really understand what everything meant. I'm excited to get letters from him and hear of all the wonderful experiences he is having there. I know there are people just waiting to hear from him. His family will be here supporting and loving him. I'm so proud of him and the decisions he is making in his life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
ditto! I love you Troy!!
yeah troy, he is so cute! good luck at the mtc!!!
Post a Comment