Thursday, June 5, 2008

8 Months Gone

So today was my day off of work and Diedre and I decided to take some pregnancy pictures since Krew might be coming pretty soon now...  So we put a black sheet on the wall and took a few pictures and this was our favorite one!!!    Krew is moving around so much now a days, and Diedre even woke up yesterday and said, "Wooo I think that he has finally turned all the way around."  So I suppose he is in the rocket seat and ready for launch!  We are so excited!!!

7 comments:

Gretchen said...

you are one beautiful family!! Deej, your belly is so cute. I wish I could see you in person. I can't wait for Krew to come.

Barton Sloan said...

Yep.... it's as weird as I thought seeing my sister-in-laws belly!! Impressive size but still weird to see!! YOU DID THAT BRO!!

Cam said...

I think Diedre did most of it.

Cannon Clan said...

sooo cute! your belly looks great! after four i dont think i will be taking any pictures of mine :)

Erica said...

YAY! I can't believe it's almost time for Krew to arrive! You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL Deedj! (You too, Brandon!!) :)

Anonymous said...

i found a link to your blog on courtney's and paul's. i love this picture of you. you're glowing!

Eric said...

my GOSH man! What have you done to ur wife? She's swelling in the mid section! J/K Hop all is well with you guys...