Saturday, August 30, 2008

"Uh Ohhhh...."

Diedre and I got a new camera yesterday because the Cheney's broke our old one.  It was like 5 years old so we were kind of expecting it to happen soon just not the day that one of my best friends got married, and while on a vacation with my family celebrating Christmas in August at Bear Lake, spending the last few hours with my Great Grandmother before she died...!  (Wow I would just feel horrible if I was Kirk or Gretchen right now!)  
Anyway we are really, really excited for this new camera, we decided to get a Sony Cybershot because we have heard amazing reviews from a lot of our family about them.  It is 8 Megapixels and has a 10x optical zoom!  So this is the first picture that we took with this new camera.  Dang we produced a good looking kid!!!!!!!  This is his "Oh I forgot to pay my Geico bill yesterday" face!!!  Plus you can see just how blonde his hair is getting right now.  

8 comments:

Gretchen said...

excuse me???? we did NOT break your camera!!!

K said...

Newsflash Walter Cronchite-- your camera committed suicide to avoid being forced to take one more picture of your ugly mug.

Cannon Clan said...

you guys are so funny! i love the picture of krew, he has changed so much already:(

Sami said...

Our camera has been on it's deathbed for a while. I wish it would just die already. I want an excuse to get one that's more than 2 megapixels!

Rebecca Robison said...

hahaha! You guys are so creative! I always love looking at all of your new pictures.

Bryson and Tara said...

A blog is hardly a place to accuse people of breaking cameras. Come on you guys!

Unknown said...

Where are you, haven't heard for a while? Your little boy is so cute, who do you think he looks more like? Are you still here in Boise or have you gone back to school? Let me know what is up.

Katherine said...

This is Katherine, I just stumbled on your blog! Your little guy is adorable! I hope you are having fun with him!