

Brandon has had a mustache for the past month and he has finally shaved it off. He's so funny he does this from time to time, I don't like mustaches on him but you know he likes to change things up a bit sometimes so if he likes, if it makes him happy then why not. But he shaved it off hurray.




6 comments:
Good riddance! Brandon, you look like a skeezie used car salesman. But in context, I think everyone in a mustache looks like a used car salesman. My dad had one for years, very traumatic. You look so nice clean shaven, much better look.
That reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where the guys all have mustaches for the first segment of the show. Funny stuff. I bet I can even find a clip of it . . . Yep, here we go.
Krew, is as cute as ever....Brandon, on the other hand, let's just say I'm glad the stache is gone. I agree with Gretchen on the used car salesman look.
I must say I like you better clean shaven too. I'm sure Krew prefers getting kisses from a mustache-less dad too.
What were you thinking?! Keep the stache, Brandon. Keep it!
I grew it because quite frankly think that every father should grow it and get at least one picture with he son at some point in his life. FYI!! I know it looks like a Molestache!!!
Post a Comment