Sunday, November 9, 2008

Four Months Gone...

 Krew just turned 4 months old yesterday and so we decided to get a few pictures of him.  Quite frankly we think that he is the cutest kid in the whole wide expanse of the universe!!!  He is such a happy kid, I hope you all enjoy them.
Krew has started to suck on as many fingers as he can get inside his mouth, to the point that he chokes himself, I think that he will be a champion at "Chubby Bunny"

5 comments:

laf said...

You guys did an excellent job on these pictures. He is adorable.

Cannon Clan said...

he is so cute! i miss the little spitter!

Bryson and Tara said...

What a cute kid! He really has so much personality! Also, I love the Halloween costumes. How creative! We're crossing our fingers that you guys end up in Texas...it's so meant to be!

Unknown said...

So So cute!!

Carrie said...

He is ADORABLE Diedre!