Tuesday, November 4, 2008
No TV
We have decided to try not watching TV for a week. When I was at my sisters she doesn't have TV and the whole time I was there I didn't miss it. When I came back I wasted almost a whole day watching TV. I don't want to do that anymore just sit idle at the TV all day watching things I don't care about. So Brandon and I decided to try out no TV for a week. We do have Tivo so the shows that we REALLY like are being recorded but now we will only watch those. Now I have a schedule of things I need to get done this week, and I am so excited. I don't want to be a lazy person. Yesterday I didn't watch TV and I got a lot done! So wish me luck I'll let you know how I did at the end of the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
you go girl. I need to do that. I have been a little better, but I am still wasting too much time.
i'm so proud of you! tv is such a time sucker! i remember that being really hard when i had just one, i think i got lonley and it helped pass the time till reed came home. keep it up you will feel so much better!
I wish you the best of luck! It is nice however to take a little time out of the day to relax. Let me know how it goes. Ps. I do have several books that i have been reading that are really good, if you need any book suggestions. :)
Post a Comment