Sunday, February 8, 2009

3 Years and 7 months!!!

So we have a few things to tell everyone about in this posting.  On February 6th of 2006 Brandon and I went on our first date together.  On that date Brandon asked me to watch a movie about swing dancing since we had a dance class together.  It was called "Swing Kids", (One of Christian Bales first hits)  Since it is so close to Valentines day we choose to celebrate on the 6th instead of with the rest of the world on the 14th.  It just makes it that much more special.  Well this year Brandon got the day off and we had some dinner down in Idaho Falls at Johnny Carinos and then went to a concert at BYUI called Nashville Nights.  It was a lot of fun.  I got Brandon a 1 TB external hard drive to back up all of our computers and movies.  And he got me the movie "Swing Kids" on DVD.  It was such a good day, the whole date we just kissed and talked about how wonderful that last 3 years have been, (leaving out the month where we broke up).  
Secondly:  Krew just turned 7 months on the 7th of February.  He is just growing up so fast.  And strangely enough he just up and decided that he wanted to start crawling that day!  It was like he was saying to us, "Alright, I am another month older it is time for me to move up in the world, I SHALL CRAWL!!"  He isn't incredibly fast or anything but if he sees something that he wants on the other side of the room he just moves like a little inch worm until he gets it.  Life is so special.  Here is a picture of Krew standing on his Daddy's hand, it is one of his favorite things to do. 

6 comments:

Sami said...

I'm impressed Banny! Why, if I were a girl, that is exactly the kind of thing I would want to do on Valentine's day...

Gretchen said...

YAY Krew! I can't belive he's 7 months already. I need to see a video of him crawling. I love the movie Swing Kids ( the first movie Kirk and I saw together was Bruce Almighty...)! I am so glad you and Brandon got together! I love Brandon and I am so glad he's part of the fam!

KLF said...

It's so fun to celebrate those special anniversaries. Congrats on the crawling, life will get interesting now!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

how fun!What a great idea. . i always have a hard time with valentines day cause its so over rated. . .you should show your love everyday. . .

mckell said...

Krew is so cute. And yay for celebrating on your own (I love that you included kissing in your list of activities. haha.)

Bryson and Tara said...

Holy Cow! He's getting so big. Cute kid. We're so excited about seeing you guys in a couple months!!!