Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Brandon Finishes Semester

So the next thing we probably need to report on is how I finished the next semester at BYU-Idaho.  It was definitely one of the busiest for me since I began here.  But I some how managed to get all A's and one A -.  That one is in friggin English which is quite possibly the most ridiculous subject in the english language!!!  I recognize that I am no Shakespeare or Shel Silverstein but english is sooooo subjective!!!  Oh well... now I am simply focusing my efforts on the OAT which I will be taking on the 7th of May.  Probably the most stressful time of my life, realizing that this is the most important test for me in the UNIVERSE!!!  

3 comments:

Brooks said...

Eh... your Boards will be able to rival the OATs... I'm sure.

Gretchen said...

whoa, you take that test soon! I didn't realize that! Good Luck!

Bryson and Tara said...

Good luck with the studying and the test, Brado. By the way, Krew looks so cute in the Easter picture down below.