Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Krew at 9 Months!!!

Alright so Diedre and I realize that we are complete slackers and that we haven't written in about a month and a half.  So we are going to write a few posts in the next few days to catch everyone up.  The first of these posts will be a few pictures of Krew who finally turned 9 months on the 7th of this month!!  He is a very busy little boy now-a-days with his teething and his crawling and climbing all over everything.  As a matter of fact he climbed up about 6 steps just 2 days ago!!!  It freaked Diedre and I out because he didn't have a belay to make sure he didn't topple down.  So Humpty Dumpty climbed up his steps, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall, and all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't stop Humpty's crying again!!!   Anyway I hope you all like these pictures.



Krew just suckin on his bottom lip...

Krew with his new walking toy...

Krew on Easter Morning


2 comments:

Gretchen said...

He is getting so big. He seriously just keeps getting cuter. I miss him. He's totally going to be walking soon.

KLF said...

What a sweet boy! How funny that the kids were grossed out by him eating the bunny poop!