While in Boise we also spent a lot of time with my family, my brothers kids kept wanting to play monopoly so we ended up playing monopoly twice and both times we ended it right when all of the territories were taken because the kids started to fight, it was actually quite fun until the fighting. It was exciting for Brandon since he is a monopoly fanatic (has ~32 monopoly games as of right now). We also went bowling, I am a TERRIBLE bowler, I don't think I have ever gotten to 100, that's how bad I am. But we had a lot of fun. my nephew who is 7 doubled my score. He had multiple strikes and spares, although he was using bumpers he rarely even touched them, and he incorporated a spin!! I couldn't believe it he was amazing!
We are now back in Rexburg getting into the groove of things again. Krew is sleeping much better now that he is in his crib which has been really nice. Brandon is studying about 5 hours everyday to get ready to take the OAT. So far with his practice tests he has been doing pretty well I am very proud of him he works very hard, I know he will do great on the test.
Here are a few pictures of my best friend Heather and Brandon Krew and I bowling with my family
Here is Heather with Krew and I. And Heather and her husband Sam with us.
The whole gang at the bowling alley.
Here is Brandon bowling, me, and then Thomas the amazing, his stance is priceless, would you believe that he got a strike right after this.
My brother Adam and his daughter isabel with Krew. Adam loved to sit and hold Krew, especially when Krew would snuggle up to him.




1 comment:
I am SOOOOOOOO jealous. Bowling with the dam is classic. Diedre, I can't believe how good you look. You are a babe.
Post a Comment