Friday, May 29, 2009

video's of Krew

I just took these videos of Krew and thought I would share. They are pretty funny.

This video is Krew trying to get a binky and shows his new favorite things... clapping and nodding his head with his mouth open. I think it's really funny, when he does the head nod Brandon calls him Ed, he thinks that he looks special Ed when he does it. I think that it's really cute. 

Krew picked up this case for a thermometer and blew I thought it was so funny, he is definitely going to be a musician.

8 comments:

coolmomofseven said...

He is so stinkin' cute!!! It makes me miss having babies.

Cannon Clan said...

ohh i miss that little guy. he is getting soooo big!!

KLF said...

He is so cute, can't believe he's almost a year old. It's been such a quick year.

Harts said...

Wow! He is getting SOO big and growing up SOO fast! Super cute!

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

What a cutie! He can be our little girl's boyfriend someday ;)

Team Jogan said...

i just found your blog, love the video of the binky :)

Rebecca Robison said...

What a cute little musician! Sign him up for band ;)

Bryson and Tara said...

Oh my goodness, how cute it he?! I love those videos. Miss you guys!