Brandon with the kids dying eggs the day before easter.





the Easter bunny left this poem out for the kids "The easter bunny came last night so listen heres the scoop he left a special treat for you a bit of bunny poop." with a trail of "bunny poop" (raisins), Krew just crawled right over to it and started eating the raisins. The kids were so grossed out that he would eat it until we told them that the Easter bunny had magical poop that was actually raisins. It was really funny.
Krew finding an egg
Krew needed a little help from his daddy to get his basket.
All the kids dressed up in their easter outfits after church.




4 comments:
how cute! He's getting so big! I have your craft done, I just need your address so I can drop it by for you!
This is really cute. I can't believe how adorable Krew is :)
Krew is such a stud. I like the hiding the easter basket idea. I think we'll try that next year!
Gretchen
So fun! I can't wait until Sophie is old enough to play like that!
Post a Comment