Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New decorations

My sister in-law Sami sells vinyl, so while we were there with her in Texas she made us a few things to decorate our walls with. I LOVE vinyl. She did such a great job. Thank you so much sami for doing this for us. If anyone would like to get vinyl for their home. She has an Etsy shop where she sells it. it's called evenly spaced. She also has some other really cute things on there that she sells, so even if you don't like vinyl you should check it out. Anyway here are a few pictures of the new decorations I put up in my home.

We put this quote in our bedroom, it is a saying that we said all the time right before we got married. it has a very special place it our hearts.


Krew's room has a monkey theme so we thought this would be appropriate I put two pictures so that you could see the more detail on the leaves. Cool huh I love this one. 

This Vinyl is in our living room I really like this too. I think it's pretty neat.
I found this in one of my boxes at my parents house. I totally forgot I had it. I had been wanting to get a jewelry box or something because what I have now doesn't really hold everything. Anyway when I saw this I thought maybe it would work to hang my earrings and stuff and sure enough it does. I'm pretty pleased with it.  

This is am easter basket that my mom and I made in March I had been meaning to post about it but for some reason I hadn't yet. 

6 comments:

Gretchen said...

SOO cute! I remember that picture frame/ribbon thing. I love the Krew vinyl with the monkey.

Cannon Clan said...

happy birthday deeg! your decorations look great, its fun to see what part of your place looks like
i really like the large s with your name across it. hope you had a great day.

Bryson and Tara said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love Krew's sign!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

How fun! I LOVE decorating and it all looks so great! I love the jewlery idea! I may steal it!

Cam said...

I'm glad the vinyl turned out so cool. You guys had some good ideas.

Bryson and Tara said...

Happy Birthday Papa Sloan! Papa Kearl loves you!