Monday, October 26, 2009

Back to life

I have now been back from New Mexico for almost three weeks. I can't believe it has taken me this long to write about it. Krew and I had such a great time, Mostly my sister and I sat and talked and played with the new baby, but we also went up to the mountains and looked at the beautiful scenery there and went shopping ect.. The kids were so much fun to watch together, by the end Krew and my sisters youngest son (they are 6 months apart) finally started to like each other. Here are a few pictures of some of our adventures.
Krew eating an apple.
Baby Kylie so sweet
We went to the Homecoming parade the kids got a TON of candy, each of them filled up a gallon size ziploc bag full of their candy.
Carson and Krew had matching PJ's and Carson thought it was the coolest thing
The Boys diggin in the dirt

When I got back we all got sick for about two weeks ( taking turns) Brandon got sick first for about a week then Krew got sick then I got sick, once Brandon and I got better Krew was still sick but now things are getting much better. Krew is not sick any more and the house is clean. It has been fantastic to not have to be stressed out with the house being a disaster and Krew screaming at me pretty much constantly or needing me to hold him constantly which I will admit I actually loved him snuggling me. He doesn't do it very often so.... as much as I was sad he was sick I loved the snuggling.

1 comment:

Oma said...

I love the picture with Krew and the apple. Hurray!! You are all well again.