Brandon had his last interview in California so I drove him to Salt Lake City so he could fly out and I stayed in Salt Lake to hang out with my old roommates. It was a fun weekend but Krew and I were sick at that time so it was a little hard. When brandon came back he told me that he wasn't a big fan of California, and that we are definitely not going there. We have actually made a final decision that we are officially going to MEMPHIS!! It seems so weird that we have decided it was the HARDEST decision I think we have EVER made.
Michelle Mary Ellen and I with Krew at the Falls
Us again in the maountains
Krew Throwing rocks into the water. Some of his favorite things, rocks and water and Throwing things.
4 comments:
Yeah I get to visit another place!! Congratulations you two!
well cool. we hope when we finish school we can come visit you :)
I told you that part of SoCal isn't too appealing! It's like a smoggy industrial warehouse zone. Yeah Tennessee!
K so I know this must be random, but Bryce and I's brother and sister in law live in Memphis. He is going to optometry school there too! If you want me to give you their contact info, I certainly can! They might be able to help you find a place to live, etc!
Congrats! :)
Post a Comment