Me at around 10 weeks maybe a little more
Saturday, February 6, 2010
9 weeks left
I can't believe that I only have 9 weeks left of this pregnancy, It has gone by so fast which is good and bad at the same time I feel like I have so much to do before Grey comes, and so little time. I did take pictures to show his growth though so I thought I would share how big he is getting. This pregnancy has been going pretty well. I feel really good and hoping that it will only continue.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
i cant believe you are so far along! where did the time go?!?! congrats :)
Diedre! only 9 weeks left?! my how time flies! but you are looking great!! I miss you so much! I find myself wanting so badly to have you guys over for some good food and games, but alas, teleportation has yet to be invented! Until the time we see you again, We love you, we miss you, and wish you all the best in pregnancy, school, and time with Krew!
He hon! You look great! I love that Krew kisses your belly! That is seriously adorable! So, I thought the baby's name was going to be Barton? Or is it Grey Barton? Let me know Mk? LOVE YOU!! :)
MaryEllen
No way! I can't believe that you only have 9 weeks left. It has gone by so fast. YOu look great. Good luck with the last few weeks.
Yay! You are SOOOO cute! I am excited for you!
You looks so beautiful in all those pictures. You look so healthy. I have such a hot sister. The last nine weeks are going to fly by!! I can't wait for little Grey to come (I love that nickname by the way).
you look great! cant wait to meet little grey. i love that name too.
Diedre, you are adorable and have that motherly glow. I love you!. . and Krew and Brandon and the new little one.
Post a Comment