Saturday, May 1, 2010

My boys

I LOVE having two boys! It's so much fun Krew has been such an AMAZING big brother! It's really cute to see him with Gray. Just today Gray started crying and Krew ran to him and hugged him saying "what's wrong Gray" then he turned to me and said "oh I kiss" then turned to Gray and gave him a big kiss. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful sweet boys, I'm so glad I'm their mother.

Here they are together with the shirts on that I made for them.


Here are my 3 FAVORITE boys snuggling up together. This was the day that Brandon Graduated it was a very long day and Krew and Gray were so tired that they just snuggled up to daddy.




The other day Brandon decided to buzz his own hair, once he was done Krew wanted to buzz his hair so I put a really long attachment on and let him "buzz" his own hair.


Krew has been trying SO hard to jump he could get one foot off the ground but never both feet and yesterday he came up to Brandon and I and said "I jump" and he really jumped he got both feet off the floor. I'm so proud of my little guy. He worked so hard and he finally got it !!


This is what Brandon teaches Krew when I'm not around.

6 comments:

Oma said...

I sure do miss those boys of yours!

Jessica and McKay said...

ha ha ha... crazy mom ...ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

(this is jessica willey btw)

Cannon Clan said...

you seem so proud in all the videos, except crazy mom :)
i love that little krew, he is so cute!

Amy said...

What sweet boys! Sounds like both boys are being wonderful! Congrats again! Oh, and happy birthday tomorrow! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Bryson and Tara said...

I love those pictures of the boys. Way to go for making such cute T-shirts. They are so adorable!

Cannon Clan said...

happy birthday deidre. i love you!