Monday, September 20, 2010

We are home

We finally closed and moved in to our house on Friday and we LOVE IT!!!! I'm so happy and so grateful for all those that have helped us out! We already have good friends here and are so excited to meet more people. Right now our house in in shambles but once we get everything in order we will post pictures.

6 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

WELCOME HOME!!!! CANT WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURES

Mrs. Mandy said...

WHOOO HOOOO! Better hurry and get the guest room ready...we're on our way! Well, someday we'll be on our way. Congrats!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

The guest bedroom will always be ready!!

Cannon Clan said...

im getting anxious to see those pictures :)

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures! :)

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

the pictures are going to be a few more days we are still unpacking