Thursday, October 7, 2010

Here you go....

The moment you have all been waiting for, pictures of my house. I have had many people tell me that they are anxious to see my house (mostly my sister), I just barely got all of my stuff on Sunday so this week I have been trying to get my decorations up and taking pictures when my house looks decent. So here they are I hope you like.

So here is the kitchen and the laundry room/pantry

Here is the Master bedroom:


Here is the Boys room I'm pleased to say that they actually sleep fairly well together. Well I guess I should say when Gray is screaming at night Krew doesn't wake up so Krew does really well.

Here is the "Monster bathroom" (the boys bathroom). So Brandon and I are having a debate wether the shower curtain matches or not, please give your input.

Here is the guest bedroom, as you can see the bed is already made, so we are ready for visitors.


And last but not least here is the living room:

I didn't put pictures of the playroom because it is just a constant disaster area. We have no place to put things up there so everything is just still in boxes and on the floor.

8 comments:

Angela said...

Love it!! Our fireplace looks almost identical to yours!! Glad to hear you all are doing well!!

Jen said...

Fun to see your new house! It looks so good. By any chance did you guys find your knob for the heater. It is starting to get cold here.

Cannon Clan said...

yeah!! everything looks so great! I love the colors you have picked for each room and I think the bathroom curtain looks great, sorry brando. I wish I could see it in person :)

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

I'm actually the one that doesn't think the bathroom curtain matches. haha I wish you could see it in person too Heid, I guess you'll just have to save up your money to come and see it soon :)

Rebecca Robison said...

Very cute Diedre!

K said...

I love it! You did a great job decorating! I guess I'm the only Fuhriman sister with no sense for decorating.
Gretchen

Oma said...

The house looks great Diedre. I am so happy for you to have a home to decorate.

Bryson and Tara said...

It looks great, Diedra! I'm so happy for you guys.

And, I'm glad it's going ok with them sharing a room. I must admit I don't think I'm that daring! :)