Sunday, May 1, 2011

Brandon's 8 Week Challenges

Brandon finished his second 8 week challenge with Mixers Nutrition he started out at 306 lbs with his first 8 week challenge and is now 248 lbs. I know... WOW!!! 58 lbs lost!!! Isn't he AMAZING!!!!? I am seriously so proud of him, he has worked so incredibly hard for this. In between his classes he would run the stairs and/or play racquet ball with some of his classmates at school. He also has been diligently counting his caloric intake. He looks so good and I can tell he feels good too, and he has had a lot more energy it's been fun to watch this change. And now you can all see this change he is finally letting me put pictures of him on here YAY!!!

Before:


After (-58 lbs later):

OK you can stop staring at him I know he looks really good but, he's ALL MINE!!! Way to go babe!! I love you and I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished!!!

Now I'm going to ask you all to PLEASE go to the mixers nutrition blog and VOTE for him. If he wins he gets a $100 gift card to Foot Locker (or another sporting store). And it would be so awesome if he won. He also wrote his thoughts on this 8 week challenge on the blog so you should go check that out too! I don't want you to vote for him just because I tell you too... I invite all of you to read all the other contestants goals and accomplishments and then vote on the person you feel really deserves to win. However in my opinion (as biased as it may be) is that Brandon is the clear winner!!!

7 comments:

Mikki and Greg said...

way to go Brandon! what an accomplishment! And just in time for summer to go do all sorts of activities with the boys :) I'm so impressed that takes a LOT of dedication!

Lant Family said...

way to go Brandon!

Bart and Em said...

Great job Bran! I am highly impressed, you look great!

CRZN GMA said...

WooHoo Baby! I'm proud of you! Got some motivation to pass on to your old lady?!?!?!

The Sullengers said...

He is the clear winner -I've already voted a few times :) and it looks like he is way ahead! Way to go!

Bryson and Tara said...

Way to go, Brado. This reminds me of when we had that little competition of losing weight in O'Malley... Whatever happened with that?!

Gretchen said...

Brandon, you look AMAZING! i am so proud of you. Good job!