
Yesterday was Brandon's 24th Birthday we had so much fun!! He didn't have to go to work at all so I got to spend ALL day with him!! We woke up and I made him french toast, then we went to get his license renewed, he had to take the test and he past with flying colors, then we went out to lunch to panda express mmmm. then we went to Babies r us and bought some things for Krew, then we came home rested, had dinner then cake, ice cream and my sister in-law brought Brandon a fruit pizza which is now his favorite dessert then we opened up presents. We had so much fun. He got a new tie, a New York key chain, a wireless mouse and I fixed his bracelet that he got in Alaska on his mission that I said I would fix while we were dating ( ha sorry it took me so long babe)
I just wanted to tell tell him how much I appreciate him and all that he does, I'm so glad that he married me and more importantly I'm very glad that he was born. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. He makes me so happy. I love you so much babe!! Happy birthday!!


Here is Brandon with our nieces and nephew and him with his presents




2 comments:
Getting your license renewed in Boise is sweet. Savor it. One day you'll move out of state and spend 5 hours in line with crackheads and ticked off DMV workers, and you'll realize what I mean.
Happy Bday, old man.
Glad you had a great day Banny! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment