Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Husband and Wife tag

What is his name? Brandon

How long have you been married? 18 months ( 1 1/2 years)

How old is he? Just turned 24

Who eats more? He use to until I got pregnant, now we both eat about the same amount.

Who said I love you first? He did

Who it taller? He is by exactly 1 ft

Who sings better? He does, He has an amazing voice, I sing too but he's better.

Who is smarter? He is

Who's temper is worse? We are kind of the same I would say. We don't really get mad more frustrated.

Who does the Laundry? I do, He HATES folding he wont do it.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do

Who cooks dinner? I do, But he helps me if I need help.

Who drives when you are together? He does

Who is more stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn but I'm going to have to say Brandon is more stubborn than me.

Who's the first to admit when they are wrong? I am

Who's parents do you see most? Mine

Who has more friends? I would have to say Brandon he knows everyone.

Who has the most siblings? I do, I have 7 and he has 4.

Who wears the pants? He does

I love Brandon so much he is the best thing that has ever happened to me!!

Now I tag... Gretchen, Terri Anne and Brittney

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it fun! I didn't know you guys were here, we definitely have to get together! I don't work so any time or day is good. We moved to Meridian so it is a little bit of a longer drive but not too bad. What are you guys doing this summer?

Cyndie said...

This is cute! I didn't know you were on blogspot...now I need to update ours :)

Angela said...

hey guys! we discovered your blog thanks to sam and cam. if you haven't been to ours yet its quingela.blogspot.com great to see you are all doing well!