Thursday, May 1, 2008

I guess my wife wants me to say something!!!

So I thought that I would get on here and finally add something to our blog...  I don't really do anything fun during the whole day.  But apparently this is the new thing.  So I will tell you about my life and my internship - So right now I am working with two optometrists their names are Dr. Fouch and Dr. Koefed and my official title is "Optometrist Technician"!!  Although it sounds important I assure you it is NOT!!!  I am in charge of giving pre-tests which includes giving glaucoma tests, and asking people to read E D S N O V all day long.  So then I get home and... Diedre has dinner ready for me and then I go to bed and do the same thing the next day!  Yeah!!!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

wow!! Brandon has nothing to say.....that's a first!

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

I will show you nothing to say