Yesterday was my birthday it was such a wonderful day!! My husband was so sweet to me. We woke up and he made me breakfast, then I went to a doctors appointment and found out that Krew is doing GREAT!! Which was such a wonderful thing to hear on my birthday. Then I went shopping with my best friend Marcie Ward, and I bought a skirt. Then I came home and Brandon had made me dinner we had taco salad to kind of celebrate Cinco de Mayo, it was very good. Then I opened up my present and Brandon got me a digital video camera, I am soo excited about it. Brandon and I opened up our cards from mom Sloan(Brandon's birthday is on Thursday the 8th), we got gift cards to Wal-mart so we went and bought our presents I got a new purse and earing's, and Brandon got a computer game. Thanks Mom. We came home relaxed and played with my video camera.

This was Sunday we went to my brothers house to play games Brandon got me an ice cream cake mmmm my favorite!! It said happy birthday Vern, it make me laugh so hard!


Here are my presents So fun, I also got earing's from my brother and sister in law! Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special. I love you all!!
3 comments:
happy birthday , you look so dang cute!! i love you!
I hope you like what I got you! Happy Birthday! I love you.
Diedre! Happy Birthday! I love your blog and hope to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment