He's adorable!! Very cute announcement!
I love the announcement. I hope I am getting one.
Diedre! The announcement turned out so cute! I love the picture you put on there with his eyes open!
ohhh he is so cute, only one more week and i get to meet him!!!
oh diedre he's a doll! i think he's absolutely adorable... even if he does pee all over me :) good work on the announcement.it looks great.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He's adorable!! Very cute announcement!
I love the announcement. I hope I am getting one.
Diedre! The announcement turned out so cute! I love the picture you put on there with his eyes open!
ohhh he is so cute, only one more week and i get to meet him!!!
oh diedre he's a doll! i think he's absolutely adorable... even if he does pee all over me :) good work on the announcement.it looks great.
Post a Comment