Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bath time


Here are some pictures that i took of Krew after giving him a bath I thought he looked so cute in his little robe. He just is swimming in it. I love giving him a little bath because he smells sooo good afterward. I love the smell of babies. oh and another thing that I love is baby hair. It's so soft. My favorite thing to do when I'm holding Krew is to rub my cheeks on his head I know it sound kind of weird but it's so soft. I love it, And I love him soooooo much !! 

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

I love his sooooo much too, and I haven't even met him.

Cannon Clan said...

i love bath time! thanks for the extra picts! he is a cutie

Barton Sloan said...

That robe looks like it will fit him until he comes of age!! For all you NON Harry Potter fans AKA "Losers" that means 17 y/o!!