Krew is finally here!!!! He was born last night July 7th of 2008 at apporximately 8:59 pm!! In the blue corner we have Krew Sloan weighing in at 7lbs 2 ozs with a 19 1/4 inch body length!! He is a fighter Diedre went into the hospital around 5 am yesterday morning and she got induced soon there after. After her first contraction (that showed up on the monitor) she turned to me and said, "That is a contraction...? I have been having those for 2 weeks just thinking that he was being a little stinker kicking my ribs!!" So she attempted the natural thing for about 12 hours and then decided to get an epidural. She kept apologizing to me that she got one, then I said, "You should be sorry, sorry that you didn't get it 6 hours earlier!!" It was sooooo incredibly hard to see her in pain so it was nice to see her rest a little after the shot. But now we have a wonderful baby boy and the doctor said that he was a perfect ten on the national infant test!! Which is a perfect score, so he has already been perfect in one thing in his life... SHOW OFF!!!! We love you Krew and are so excited to have you in the family!! There will be a lot more pictures to come!!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
YAY!! Welcome Baby Krew- you're adorable! Congratulations Deedj and Brandon!! I'm so happy for you! (P.S. Thanks for posting- I've been thinking about you for the past few days!!) Love ya!
Hey Diedre-I love your blog! And oh my goodness Krew is cute! Congrats!
Diedre, you did an excellent job. He is beautiful.
Congrats Deej! I'm so glad he is finally here! Give him a kiss for me!
Congratulations your two! I am so very excited for you! You will be awesome parents!
Congatulations you guys! Hope you are all doing well and enjoying these first few days...they get big so fast!
Congrats everyone!! Krew you have an awesome mommy and daddy, be good to them!! Diedre do not feel bad about getting the epidural, it is crazy to think you wanted to not have one in the first place, if it makes you feel any better I had mine put in before they even started me!ha ha
Good luck and keep us posted
Diedre, I'm so proud of you! What a beautiful addition!
Post a Comment