

This was last week, as you can tell we were a little tired, Krew just wears us out some times but, he is so much fun!! We love sitting around looking at his cute expressions and the ways he holds his hands. He is so cute and we love him so much even thought he tires us out some times. Brandon stayed up with him all night Wednesday night. He thought he would give me a little break, and do all of the feedings. I don't think that he realized how big of a job that it could be. He stayed up with Krew from 10:00pm-5:30am he just wouldn't go to sleep. Poor Brandon, He is the best husband in the world. He has been so great with everything, Always so helpful!! I keep telling him that Krew just misses him so much when he's at work that he just wanted to stay up to be with him all night, he gets mommy all the time, he really misses his daddy. Brandon just rolls his eyes at me when I say it. Anyway, We just love our little Krew so much and really happy that he is here.




3 comments:
Why Banny, when did you start lactating?
oh i love it when they fall asleep on your chest! and you can feel their breathing on your neck.
I always knew that Brandon had a super hero power!!.... being so sweet that he'll even become part woman to help take care of the baby!! Lactation bro? You're a better man than I!! j/k
Post a Comment