Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2 years and still in LOVE!!

November 10th was our 2 year anniversary. We had a really great time, we went out to dinner to Texas Roadhouse and had steak, ribs and potatoes mmm. Then we we decided to go home and play in the rain but once we got home the rain stopped so we just relaxed at home and exchanged presents.  Brandon got me a "baby book scrapbooking kit" and made me a "best two years" video, which were pictures and the story of the last two years together, and flowers.  I got Brandon some new feather down pillows and a playstation game "Ratchet Deadlocked" which is the 4th of a set of 5 that he wants.  All in all it was a great night!!! 
I would also like to take this time to tell my Wonderful Husband how grateful I am for him. He does so much for our little family. He works so hard. He is so sweet to me and takes such great care of me. I trust him with my life. He has a wonderful testimony and honors the priesthood. I love when he comes home excited about what he had learned at school and tries to teach me about it I don't always know what he is talking about but I'm glad that he is loving what he is learning (for the most part). I love him with all my heart and I'm so grateful for all that he does. Thank you baby for marrying me this has been the best two years of my life.
Here I am with all of my food, We had a ton of food but mm it was good
Here is my very HOTT hubby at Texas Roadhouse.
Here we are out side of Texas Roadhouse.
Here are my Gorgeous flowers that Brandon got me!
Here we are 2 years married and still very much in lOVE!

9 comments:

laf said...

Wow, two years! They have gone by fast, congrats. We are so happy for you guys.

Gretchen said...

Deej, you look sooo HOT in that red top. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you have been married two years. Wierd. I am going shopping this weekend to get your shirts!!! YAY! I have already looked, but I didn't have much time before. Kirk is going to watch Carter so I can really focus at the task you have given me.

KLF said...

Happy Anniversary!! We love you both and it's so exciting that you so happy.

Amy said...

Congratulations Brandon and Diedre! You have such a cute little family! :) Happy Anniversary!

-Sterling and Amy

Loaf said...

Nothing like Ratchet Deadlocked to say I love you baby.

Cannon Clan said...

diedre you look awesome, happy anniversary! you guys look great together! love ya bunches

CourtneyFJ said...

Yea! Congratulations. You two are so cute and I love your pictures- it looks like you guys had a great night. I've been missing the Texas Roadhouse so much lately. California just doesn't do barbecue very well.

Sami said...

Just wait. If two years went by fast, wait 'til you're comin' round the bend of 10 years and you go: "Holy Crap! No way am I old enough to have a 6 year old and a minivan! When did that happen?" Yeah, it's humbling to say the least. Happy Anniversary you guys. Did you get my text messages? Love you.

Bryson and Tara said...

Glad you had a great 2 year anniversary. We were thinking about you guys, and where we were 2years ago too!