
Here are our costumes for halloween. We took Krew trick or treating to 3 houses, they were all people that we knew, we felt a little silly going trick or treating with a child that can't eat candy. It's very sad that I spent weeks on my dress and I wore it for 30 min.

Here is Krew as Luigi

Brandon as Mario

And Diedre as Princess Peach
6 comments:
I LOVE IT!! Your costumes are soo good. Deej, your dress looks awesome. Luigi and Mario are hilarious. You guys should win a prize.
you guys look so great! i agree with gretchen you should win a prize. its a shame to look that good and not have anywhere to go!
I was laughing so hard, I got tears in my eyes! Krew is the cutest little Luigi I ever did see! Give him a big hug and kiss from his favorite Auntie Sami.
oh my gosh!!! These costumes are so cute!! I LOVE THEM!!!
How awesome are those?! I think I want a print of Luigi! Too cute!
Nice work on the costumes! Can I just tell you that Krew is getting cuter all the time!!
Post a Comment