Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Swimming

Yesterday we went to Heise warm springs to go swimming. This was the first time that Krew had ever gone swimming. We had so much fun he was so cute in the water, here are some pictures that we took of him.



He was so exhausted by the end right when I put him in his car seat he fell asleep!
I love this kid so much!! He makes everything so much more fun!

4 comments:

Erica said...

He's adorable! you look great, Deedj! I love swimming- can't wait to go this summer!

Cannon Clan said...

he is so cute! i wish you lived close. i want to squeeze the little dude.

Bart and Em said...

Oh,I love you guys! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. We will definitely have to plan a swimming adventure for this summer!

Bryson and Tara said...

He is quite the natural in the water. So cute!