Monday, May 4, 2009

Wonderful sunday

Yesterday was such a wonderful day. We got to sleep in till 7:20 which was nice. Both lessons were wonderful at church. And we had an unexpected  surprise in Sacrament meeting. When we walked in there on the stand sat Elder Bednar and president Clark (president of BYU-I) I was shocked I turned to Brandon and said why is Elder Bednar here, apparently he was in Rexburg to talk at a CES fireside. And just chose a random sacrament meeting to go to and it happened to be ours.   It was a really nice sacrament meeting. Sister Bednar and Elder Bednar first spoke then Elder Bednar asked Our stake presidents wife, our stake president, President  Clark, and our bishop to bear their testimonies then he would follow. The spirit was so strong. It was such a wonderful experience there is no doubt in my mind that he is an apostle. I feel so blessed to have the gospel in my life, to know that families are forever, that Jesus Christ lives and loves us. He is always there no matter what, I trust him and love him, and I am so grateful for the wonderful sacrifice that he has made for each and everyone of us. 

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I LOVE Elder Bednar! That is so cool that he came to your sacrament meeting. I miss Rexburg!!! Happy Birthday Sista! I'll be giving you a ring sometime today.

Rebecca Robison said...

Wow that IS awesome! Wish I could have been there:)

Btw, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!