| I thought that it would fun for me to post the questions that I had to answer to win the prizes: For this one the questions were... 1) What state is home to the painted desert? 2)What U.S. city is home to the cable car museum? 3) What city in Europe are all 4 "Beatles" from? (I thought Meg would be very proud that I got this one right) The next prize that I won was 4 tickets to a cage match in Rigby Idaho: The questions were... 1) What does Miss Piggie and the Mona Lisa have in common? 2) What did Little Bo Peeps sheep lose? 3) What shoe do people put over their front doors for good luck? The last prize I got this summer were two tickets to see X Games 3D, and two tickets to "Post Grad": The questions were... 1) Spell Eee-j-i-pp-ed ( I can't spell out the question so this is a country in Africa) 2) Is the last scene in the Wizard of Oz in color? 3) Would you wear a chronometer on your body? And what is it? I hope you all do well... |
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Beat the Toaster!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey Brandon, this is Logan.
I don't know any of the answers to these questions!! So good job smarty pants. Good luck with your interviews! I know you'll do well!!
Post a Comment