Southern College of Optometry - Memphis, Tennessee
Southern California of Optometry - Fullerton, California (30 min away from Anaheim/Disneyland
Pacific University College of optometry - Forest Grove, Oregon
Pennsylvania College of Optometry - Elkins Park Pennsylvania
University of Houston College of Optometry - Houston Texas
We are excited and nervous at the same time!
Here is the moment that we pressed send......a moment that will determine the rest of our lives!!




7 comments:
How exciting hun! You will be led to the right place! Congrats!!
I interviewed at Pacific in Forest Grove for Physical Therapy school and heard SO many good things about their optometry program! :) Good luck! I know you guys will end up where you need to be!
yay! good luck!
We're crossing our fingers for either Tennessee or Houston... When do you find out? How exciting/nerve-wracking! I was thinking of you the other day, Brado, when I had to run to an optometrist due to some toilet bowl cleaner that had splashed in my eye... No joke. That really happened...
Anyway, good luck! Krew's a cutie, by the way. Love those 1-year pictures. I can't believe he's only in the 8th percentile for his weight though... Will he mind dating larger women?! :)
Good luck! Been there, done that, with Med School,and I know exactly how it feels! I hope you move to Southern Cali! We are 30 mins. SW from Disneyland. We LOVE it here!
Good Luck Brando (not that you need it)! We are hoping you end up somewhere by us!!
Gretchen
So exciting and scary! We may end up in California too, Long Beach. We'd be next door neighbors! Yay! but what is the likelihood of that. :(
Post a Comment