A year ago Barton Graham Sloan was born. Here he is then:

And here he is now!

I can't believe how fast this year went by... It seems like just yesterday that we brought Gray home from the hospital, 6 lbs 15 oz, 18 1/2 inches. And now he is 22 lbs and 29 inches long and running all over the place, kicking balls, throwing balls, clapping, he says Mama and Dada he likes to tease me with this one every time I say "say Mama" he'll look at me and say "Dada" and then laugh. He has a big appetite he pretty much eats more than Krew at every meal. He loves to play with Krew and tackle him, he sure does love his big brother he follows him around EVERYWHERE!!
The following pictures are all from the birthday bash that we threw for him yesterday. It was so much fun to put together. As you can probably tell we centered it on a panda bear theme and trust me the cupcakes are way more work than they seem.
In this picture you can't really tell, but it is one photo from each month of Gray's first year...
The party hats are suppose to be little "chinaman" hats with panda ears...

Close up of the cupcakes...

Such excitement from the birthday boy with "mama" and "dada"...

Gray wasn't able to blow out the candle all by himself but he sure wanted to give it a kiss...
Then he wanted to be all gentlemanly with the eating...

Dada wanted to get things a little more exciting...

Wait is that Gray or a Mafia member?

I want more CAKE!!!!
Finger licking good...

Sugar overload, body shutting down!!!!

With an older brother and a few friends, Gray didn't even need to open up his own presents...

The Birthday Band...

Just Me and My Dada...
Just Me and My Mama...
5 comments:
he is so cute! happy birthday little boy! i miss that little guy, i cant believe that he is one year old! your hair looks really cute deeg!
Oh my goodness, SO CUTE! We wish we could have been there! We miss you guys!
Super impressed! Great job!
Deej, you need to stop making me look bad! You are the coolest, funnest mom ever. I love the cupcakes! Gray is such a stud! I cannot believe he is one!
What adorable pictures! I am so impressed, Diedre. I love the decor and the cupcakes...Wow!
He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment