Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Hiccups
My cousin asked me the other day if I had felt Krew hiccup yet. I thought about it and said "no I don't think so" She said "you would know if he had the hiccups, it's a repetitive almost rhythmical kind of "kick"" I didn't think that I had felt it until last night.. Krew had the hiccups like crazy, it was really interesting I had never really thought about him having the hiccups. But it went on for a LONG time. I kind of felt bad for him. I hate the hiccups when they go for a long time, I don't think he likes them very much either he was squirming like crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey Diedre, its Emily, I love it that you have a blog too! I was looking at Erica's and saw you, how fun. Your baby is getting big in there, so exciting. Eli had the hiccups a lot but to let you know they don't feel the same to them. I looked it up when I was pregnant and they barely notice them, even when Eli was a little baby he had them all the time, so crazy. I am going to add you to my "blog friends" it is so good to see what you are up to. Tell your husband Hi and pat your belly for me!!
Emily
Post a Comment