Sunday, May 4, 2008

Krews Crib

Brandon, Corden, and I put together Krew's crib Friday night. I'm so excited!! I love his crib I think it is so gorgeous when I first saw it I fell in love with it and had to buy it. So Krew's room will be monkeys (which is Brandon's favorite animal) with blue yellow and brown (which is both of our favorite colors. oh and the Mr. potato Brandon put in to represent a baby he thought there should be something in there, he saw the Mr. potato and decided that he would best represent a baby. Apparently I resemble a small potato!! Silly I know!

2 comments:

Cannon Clan said...

so cute!!! i'm going to have to buy krew a monkey

Erica said...

SO CUTE! Love it! We have the same crib- careful, teeth make big marks on it!! HA! I love the Potato!! So funny!