


We just got back last night from taking my brother to the MTC. And it was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. I thought I'm sure I will cry but, I'm so excited for him I probably wont cry that much. Yeah right I was bawling, it just all of the sudden came out, and when we said our good byes I had to just hug him and get out. He was so excited and ready to just get started though. It was really neat to watch my dad put on his name tag for the first time. I loved the experience but I don't think I will ever make that short of a trip EVER again, Especially while pregnant. I was so uncomfortable in the back seat of that car. wow, but I think it was worth it to be there for my little bro. He'll be a great missionary!!




4 comments:
I know what you mean! I never had the chance to take my brothers to the MTC, but I went with Seth's little brother went in and I assumed I would be fine too. Yeah right, I cried a lot too, and he's only my brother-in-law! It's a big commitment for these boys and it does bring mixed emotions!
Troy looks sooo good. He IS going to be an amazing missionary. I wish I could have been there too. I bet it meant a lot to Troy that you were there.
he looks so excited! thanks for sharing. he is going to be great!
I'll have to look for him...we live across the street from the MTC! But I think you know that already :) I'm always trying to look for someone I know! It seems he was so little just yesterday when we were in high school! haha
Post a Comment