Friday, July 18, 2008

Krew's New Photo Shoot

Diedre and I did a little photo shoot with Krew yesterday because it was my day off of work for the week.  So we got him good and drunk (on breastmilk that is) so he could sleep through anything and did a lot of fun poses with him.  This is just one of the pictures that we really loved and wanted to share with all of you.  The rest we are going to be putting on our baby announcements to sent out to family and friends.  I just think that he is the cutest little guy ever.  Even though he did throw up all over both of us about 20 seconds before this picture was taken.  

6 comments:

KLF said...

What a beautiful picture. He is such a cute baby!

laf said...

Love the picture, it is so precious. Thanks for adding a new picture

Cannon Clan said...

JUST ONE! you're torturing me!!

Sami said...

Wait, babies throw up?! I had NO idea!

Oma said...

Seriously Deej. More Pictures!!! He is too cute to see only a few. I am counting down the days until we see you! this is gretchen- I am accidentally signed in as mom.

Rebecca Robison said...

Oh, how sweet!