Friday, August 14, 2009

It's about time.......

...Krew earns his keep!

Usually when I'm doing the dishes Krew will just stand in front of the dishwasher and pulls out the silverware as I'm putting them in and throwing them on the floor(we don't use our dishwasher to wash our dishes we use it as a drainer). He has recently been pulling himself on the dishwasher door and standing on it so he can get to the dishes on top. Well I started to get sick of that it wasn't safe and it was annoying to have to wash dishes multiple time so I put him in the sink as I washed the dishes and he kept reaching for the sponge to wash the dishes so I let him wash a little bit. You would have thought I gave him the best prize ever, he LOVED it .


4 comments:

Jenny Hadley said...

Don't take your kids to the Sloans house! Caution!!! Baby workforce! Just kidding. How cute! Don't you just love it when they watch you do things and then figure out that they can do it too? It is so great. He looks just like his daddy, but does his daddy clean like him? ha ha.

Bryson and Tara said...

Adorable!!! Sophie has been very intrigued by me cleaning, vacumming, and sweeping lately. I keep telling her to just soak up her life of ease while she can. She'll be cleaning the rest of her life...

Anyway, when do you guys hear about school?

We miss and love you guys!

Dustin and Lyndsey Wright said...

That is so cute! What a great little helper he is.

Rebecca Robison said...

hahaha! that is SO cute!